IVMS - How to Disable Exception Buzzers (Beeping Noise)
1. Most common causes of beeping is usually Hard Disk Drive related. Please check the status of your HDD (Menu > HDD). If there is any empty HDD slot, scroll all the way to the right and delete.
- Error - HDD is failing and needs to be replaced
- Uninitialized - Press 'init' to initialize/format HDD. Note: All data will be erased
- Not exist - Make sure both power and data cable for the HDD is secure
- Normal - Follow the video below
2. The other common one is if you have analog cameras connected to a TVI DVR, follow the video below and under 'Exception Type' select 'Input Output Video Standard Mismatch' then disable audible warning.